The Global Institute for Food Security (GIFS) is excited to announce that planning is underway for the Plant Phenotyping and Imaging Research Centre (P2IRC) annual symposium! The 3rd Annual P2IRC Symposium will be held October 17-18, 2018, at the Delta Bessborough Hotel in Saskatoon, Canada. Building on the previous two years, this year’s event is anticipated to be the most comprehensive.
The 3rd Annual P2IRC Symposium will include:
- A diverse program of speakers, including world-renowned international researchers, P2IRC researchers from across Canada, industry representatives, students and others;
- Workshops on phenotypic sciences that cross traditional disciplinary boundaries;
- Notable achievements from P2IRC’s third year of research;
- The 3rd Annual P2IRC Student Poster Competition; and
- Excellent networking opportunities with world-class researchers and stakeholders including many Canadian industry representatives.
Please mark your calendar for the 3rd Annual P2IRC Symposium! Further information and updates will be posted to this webpage.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.